Friday, January 9, 2015

Employer Sponsored Green Card - Ask how to get them in USA

If you needs to apply for a green card (everlasting residence) based on the information that you have a permanent work opportunity in the United States, or if we are an employer that wants to patron anyone for a green card based on permanent employment in the USA, we must go through the following methods.

If not you are qualify to petition for yourself, most work petitions want a job offer and require that the company petition for the employee. Most corporates apply for an staff through Form I-140, Petition for Alien Worker.  For more information on how to petition for an employee, see the Working in the U.S.A page.

If You Are Living Outside the United States

You can  turn to be a citizen through consular treating when living abroad from the United States. Consular processing is when USCIS works with the Unit of State to issue a visa on an approved Form I-140 petition when a visa is opened. For more information on consular processing, see the website

I can become a permanent resident through adjustment of status when living inside the US.

Once the I-140, Immigrant Plea for Unknown Worker, is approved and a visa number is obtainable you can apply on Form I-485, Application to Add Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to become a permanent resident.

Ask them how to find Employer Sponsored Green Card and SAP BW Tutorial in the USA

No comments:

Post a Comment